Our client is in need of a strong and experienced Kitchen Manager that can handle large functions and events.
- The successful candidate should have completed a Chefs diploma with 2 – 3 years experience and have worked as a Kitchen Manager in a fast paced/ high volume kitchen.
- Must be passionate, focussed and driven and be able to be self disciplined.
- South African residents only.
- Must have a positive can do attitude and be able to work as a part of a team.
- Should be able to work shifts.
- Reporting to Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef
- Will float between 2 Restaurants where needed
- Long Hours
Please submit CV with contactable references and recent photo. MUST BE available for face to face interviews in the CBD and be available to work a trial shift.